You are a creator spirit, a unique perspective of source. You are connected to everything & everyone. There is nothing that you are separate from, including all abundance. You have access to it all in every moment.
Sounds great doesn't it? But how do you apply that into every day life?
I can only tell you how I do it:
1. Every morning I wake up & give thanks for the day ahead. Feeling excited about the day ahead, the unlimited possibility & magic available tunes me in to receiving those very things from the universe.
2. I exercise. Early morning exercise, either walking, swimming, cycling, running or working out takes me out of my head & into my body. This makes me feel good & gives my vibration the chance to set itself to all things good for the day. I think about everything that I love & I get myself quite excited about life!
3. I take care of myself. I treat myself to the beautiful things that take care of me while I get ready for the day. I eat a delicious breakfast whilst focused on giving myself everything that I need.
4. I meditate. This sometimes happens right at the start of the day if I wake up too early to get up, often happens at the end of the day & always happens at points throughout the day. This helps me to let go & allow my higher self to lead the way. It also gives me clarity on what (if any) action needs to be taken today.
5. I align myself with the energy of the day. Whatever guidance I am given I accept. If I am guided to have a day of rest, I don't fight it & push ahead with action. If I am given the inspiration to serve I act on it right away.
6. I have fun! Feeling good is my #1 priority. I play, I socialise, I do what I love, I do my inner work to let go of any thoughts or feelings that don't make me feel good. I am 100% committed to feeling good.
7. I give thanks for the blessings of the day. I keep a gratitude journal & write down 3 things I am grateful for at the end of the day.
8. I write down my thoughts in a journal. This gives me great clarity on where I am in the moment. Often I write things I don't expect to write, things that would have gone unnoticed in my subconscious.
These are the practices that keep me in the flow of abundance. Please note that I do not focus on abundance or money itself - if I do that, the flow stops. My focus is me, being connected, being true to myself & being happy.
This is the stuff that abundance is made from & it attracts all kinds of magical things into my life.
Share your experiences below in the comments! How do you apply spiritual abundance principles into your every day life?