You are a creator spirit, a unique perspective of source. You are connected to everything & everyone. There is nothing that you are separate from, including all abundance. You have access to it all in every moment.
Sounds great doesn't it? But how do you apply that into every day life?
I can only tell you how I do it:
1. Every morning I wake up & give thanks for the day ahead. Feeling excited about the day ahead, the unlimited possibility & magic available tunes me in to receiving those very things from the universe.
2. I exercise. Early morning exercise, either walking, swimming, cycling, running or working out takes me out of my head & into my body. This makes me feel good & gives my vibration the chance to set itself to all things good for the day. I think about everything that I love & I get myself quite excited about life!
3. I take care of myself. I treat myself to the beautiful things that take care of me while I get ready for the day. I eat a delicious breakfast whilst focused on giving myself everything that I need.
4. I meditate. This sometimes happens right at the start of the day if I wake up too early to get up, often happens at the end of the day & always happens at points throughout the day. This helps me to let go & allow my higher self to lead the way. It also gives me clarity on what (if any) action needs to be taken today.
5. I align myself with the energy of the day. Whatever guidance I am given I accept. If I am guided to have a day of rest, I don't fight it & push ahead with action. If I am given the inspiration to serve I act on it right away.
6. I have fun! Feeling good is my #1 priority. I play, I socialise, I do what I love, I do my inner work to let go of any thoughts or feelings that don't make me feel good. I am 100% committed to feeling good.
7. I give thanks for the blessings of the day. I keep a gratitude journal & write down 3 things I am grateful for at the end of the day.
8. I write down my thoughts in a journal. This gives me great clarity on where I am in the moment. Often I write things I don't expect to write, things that would have gone unnoticed in my subconscious.
These are the practices that keep me in the flow of abundance. Please note that I do not focus on abundance or money itself - if I do that, the flow stops. My focus is me, being connected, being true to myself & being happy.
This is the stuff that abundance is made from & it attracts all kinds of magical things into my life.
Share your experiences below in the comments! How do you apply spiritual abundance principles into your every day life?
I've been super industrious over the last 3 days. I have been totally in the zone as far as work goes, inspired to put all of my programs, teachings, guided meditations & resources into the new system & make them all available for you in the new Be Healing Sanctuary & launching the new Be Healing Tribe
Although in my personal life everything has been up in the air.
I have been asking myself how can I manifest something that I don't want to manifest?
You know when someone else wants you to do something, but you don't want to, but then you kinda feel like you should for them?
Well, at first I tried to find something that I did want that would correlate with what they want. I thought I had found something, but there was still this huge part of me that still doesn't want it at all.
The only thing left for me to do was surrender. I give up. It's impossible. Nobody can manifest what they don't want for someone else.
In my surrender I realised that through all of this struggle to comply I had become totally negatively focused on everything. That is a sure way not to manifest anything good!
So this morning I wrote in my journal what I am sure of - because what I am sure of always manifests!
What I am sure of:
Amazing things manifest in my life. I manifest with ease. My life gets better & better every time I make a change. I win so many things. I am loved. I am fun. I'm beautiful. I'm great at business. I'm a successful entrepreneur. I never have to do anything that doesn't inspire me. I haven't had to do anything that doesn't inspire me for 15 years now. My business is incredible. I love it. I'm in love. I'm a manifestation queen. Great things always happen for me. My life is incredible. I'm supported by the universe. My path is exciting. Great things show up for me, often last minute. I like an adventurous life. I like being surprised by the universe. The plot twists that happen are better than anything I could have dreamed up.
That got me back to myself again. My challenge is to remain in this state with contradictory focus from another placed on me.
Did you realise that what you know for sure always manifests?
Did you know that affirming what you know for sure (the positive stuff) helps you manifest what you want?
Tell me in the comments below what you know for sure, when you write it down it amplifies its power!