Worry is like praying for what you don't want. When we worry we are imagining the worst possible scenarios, we are focusing on what we don't want happening in the future.
Our minds hold our super powers. We are conscious creators & we attract what it is we are thinking about. The way this happens is by the law of attraction.
When we worry, when we focus on what we don't want to happen, worried that it might happen, firstly we attract more thoughts that are like that worried thought. When we worry it feels bad, this heightened negative emotion tells us that our higher selves don't agree with the way we are thinking, but it also shows us that we are adding our other super power, our emotions, to fuel the attractor pattern, we are literally throwing gasoline on the fire that we already started. So our minds will naturally pick up on even more worrying thoughts, thoughts that other people have had, thoughts that you have had in the past & your mind gains a kind of momentum on this same subject of worry.
This momentum will then attract evidence in the world around you, so you will see what you are worried about around you, you will see it happening to other people, you will witness it around you. With this evidence, your mind believes it even more & more momentum is gained. Until you manifest it for yourself & say "See! I knew that would happen! I was right!" but the truth is "See! I made that happen! I created it!"
So how can we break free of this worrying pattern? It might seem logical to affirm the opposite, so if you're worried that you will fall off a cliff, to repeat to yourself "I won't fall off the cliff, I won't fall off the cliff" or if you are worried about money to affirm "I am wealthy". However, the mind is not stupid, it cannot be convinced of these things that are in opposition of its trajectory.
The 5 steps to stop worrying
1. Own up to you using your super powerful mind to create what you don't want. Make the decision to change this from this day forward.
2. Be compassionate with yourself. Negative thoughts feel horrible. It's important to soothe ourselves rather than punish ourselves for this. Give yourself a hug.
3. Know that with a momentum of worry it will be hard to change, that you will naturally keep attracting similar thoughts for a while, but with ongoing awareness you can turn it around.
4. Relax. Breathe. Clear your mind. Focus on the small simple things that make you feel better. Stroke the cat. Go for a walk in nature. Do the gardening. Work out. Wash the dishes. Clean out the garage. Take care of yourself. Eat well... When you focus on these small things, taking care of yourself, on the simple things that make you feel good, you distract your mind from the other stuff. Meditation will be difficult when you are in worry, but once you are focused on the simple things, you will feel better & meditation will be easier. A clear mind will naturally tend to the positive because your higher self will pull you in that direction
5. Don't talk about your worries with others. Don't engage in conversation about it when others want to talk about their worries. Don't read about things that worry you. Don't watch the news. Don't watch worrying movies. Protect yourself from anything that instigates more of the worry energy. Give yourself the best chance possible. Listen to inspiring podcasts. Watch inspiring movies. Read inspiring stories. Look for evidence of positivity in your world & you will find it.
Practice these 5 steps consistently until you gain a positive momentum that is easy to maintain. See you on that positive spiral!
The only thing stopping you from instantly manifesting anything you want is not being in alignment with it, or in other words, a block to it. A block is a resistance to, or a contradiction to, what you really want.
What is your biggest block? How can you release it?
Your higher self knows the easiest path to releasing your greatest resistance & can lead you step by step to breaking free of it. Click here to book your biggest block reading today!
Helping you align!